Getting married at the Crown of Crucis? Needing a Cotswold wedding photographer?
Are you getting married at the Crown of Crucis? Are looking for a fabulous Cotswold wedding photographer to document your magical day? I have a lovely offer on at the moment to all brides getting married at the Crown of Crucis where you will receive a pack of gorgeous fine art prints ,valued at over £100, for free when booking me as your Cotswold wedding photographer:) Would you like to know more about fine art prints? I sell them with all my family packages and am completely smitten with them. Once you have handled a fine art print, a ‘normal’ lab print will never do. They are sumptuous luxury with a deep velvety finish! Just lush! Read more about them on my dedicated blog post HERE.
Currently, my wedding package that is aimed at those brides on a tighter budget or having a smaller more intimate wedding but are still wanting high quality but affordable wedding photography. My current wedding package is £600 and includes the following:
- Pre-wedding shoot – Includes at least 30 print ready individually edited images.
- A fabulous mix of reportage style wedding photography and classical portraits of the bride and groom on your big day.
- Coverage from Bridal preparations through to the speeches (approximately 6 hours of shooting).
- Images uploaded to a stylish and secure online gallery which can be shared with family and wedding guests.
- All images (approximately 400 -500) are individually edited and are print ready and provided to you on a beautifully branded USB.
- Within 15 miles of Cirencester, Gloucestershire. Any wedding further away will incur nominal traveling fee.
If you are getting married at the Crown of Crucis and are looking for a Cotswold wedding photographer, please do get in touch with me to discuss your wedding and book your date:)